Monday, September 14, 2009

Bioenergy Therapy for MS and Parkinson's

Referring back to the Bioenergy life Project, (see entry for June 5th); it should be of great interest to those with MS or Parkinson’s to read the results and review articles now posted. Links at http://www.bioenergylifeproject.com/Bioenergylifeproject/Results.html

G. who has suffered from MS for 20 years:

“I can walk much further with my crutches and was able to go shopping for clothes for the first time in a couple of years. I am also able to stand to do my ironing, which I have not been able to do for many years. My hands are not as numb as they were………..My ability to move my eyes has really improved….”

R was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2007:

“Overall, I have has improvement in my mobility and balance. It is easier to move around and walking is easier. My general mobility is better and I am less slow………I feel my energy levels are better…………..I feel that I have had a improvement in my general quality of life and I plan to have more treatment.”

The review is written by Dr Alina Enista and first appeared in the EnergeticRejuvenation.com E-Newsletter Vol. 2 No.11/2009

“Later on, I watch Kate who only two days ago was totally immobilised in her wheelchair like a cage……………And here she is now, after the fifth or sixth session, smiling and rubbing her palms together as she saw the healers doing………….Helped by her caretaker and one of the helpers she lifts her body out of the wheelchair stretching herself upwards……………She takes few timid steps into the unknown of health. We all applaud frantically.”

There is a slideshow of the event accompanying the review; it is at

http://www.bioenergylifeproject.com/Bioenergylifeproject/slideshow.html

The healing sessions were organised by Zoran Hochstatter who is entrusted by Zdenko Domancic to introduce, represent and teach people the Domancic Method of Bioenergy Therapy. The sessions described above were conducted in Summer 2009 in Los Angeles and more are planned.

Bioenergy Therapy is available in Ireland now for many years. Bio-energy for Health is based in Harold’s Cross, Dublin and Barnesmore in County Donegal,

No comments: